- NewBREAKING: Senior ABC News Reporter Reveals Top Bosses Spikes News Important to Voters: ‘Our Bosses Don’t See an Upside’; Network Refuses to Acknowledge Trump’s successes: ‘We Also Don’t Give Him Credit for What Things He Does Do’
- I Criticized BLM. Then I Was Fired.
- PayPal’s IndyMedia Wipeout
- The Vanguard Group
- This is how big Corps destroy the American dream! Blackrock is buying up US homes like no tomorrow
- Massive increase in Black Americans murdered was result of defund police movement: experts
- California Legislature – 2021-2022 Regular Session: Assembly Bill No 2098
California Legislative Information
AB-2098 Physicians and surgeons: unprofessional conduct.
- A Warning From Shanghai – New Coronavirus COVID California Legislation
A new California bill threatens to strip doctors of their medical licenses for saying things the state doesn’t like. We don't have to imagine what that would look like.
- Trusted News Initiative Degrades Into ‘Shadowy’ Media Spin Factory Representing Power & Money Interests
Trial Site News
- Trusted News Initiative
Personal note: Be aware that companies included in this collection are likely corrupt due to inability to process original news and opinion - using the collective narrative, which is easily distorted by monetary influence on singular people who then direct the entire network.
"Core partners in the TNI are: AP, AFP, BBC, CBC/Radio-Canada, European Broadcasting Union (EBU), Financial Times, First Draft, Google/YouTube, The Hindu, The Nation Media Group, Meta, Microsoft, Reuters, Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism, Twitter, The Washington Post."
- Hunter Biden DID help secure millions in funding for US contractor in Ukraine specializing in deadly pathogen research, laptop emails reveal, raising more questions about the disgraced son of then vice president
Josh Boswell. 2022/03/27.
- Google maps has been tracking your every move and there’s a website to prove it
- Russia Today banned on YouTube, Google gives no comment
- Librarian’s lament: Digital books are not fireproof
- What Kind of Writer Accuses Libraries of Stealing?
- Thorstein Veblen’s Theory of the Leisure Class—A Status Update
- Czech Republic Reportedly Moves To Criminalize Speech in Favor of Putin or the Russian Invasion
- Getting the Hook: The Met Cancels Opera Singer for Refusing to Condemn Putin
- FIRE Lawsuit Against Collin College
"Phillips, an expert in race relations in Dallas, authored an open letter in the Dallas Morning News on behalf of a group of historians, calling for the removal of Confederate monuments in Dallas. In the letter, Phillips identified himself as a professor at Collin College. As a result, administrators summoned Phillips to a meeting and told him that the letter violated college policy because it "made the college look bad," and mentioned Phillips's affiliation with the college.
... in Sept. 2021, while teaching about the history of pandemics, Phillips discussed the harm caused by anti-mask advocacy groups during the 1918-19 flu pandemic and suggested that students consider wearing masks. Administrators summoned Phillips to yet another disciplinary meeting and told him that he should never mention masks to students again.
On Jan. 28, Collin College informed Phillips — who had then-recently been named "Educator of the Year" by the East Texas Historical Association — that his contract would not be renewed. Phillips also learned that the college's Council on Excellence, a group of faculty members who evaluate faculty applying for new contracts, had approved him for a three-year contract extension. Nevertheless, Matkin and his administration chose to disregard the recommendation of their faculty and substitute their own unconstitutional motives to terminate Phillips…."
- San Diego State University [SDSU, USA] removes teacher from 2 courses for using racial epithets in course work
"The new incident involves J. Angelo Corlett, a tenured philosophy professor who last week was relieved of his duties teaching two courses, one on critical thinking, the other on race and racism.
Corlett told the San Diego Union-Tribune he used an informational slide in both classes that listed 10 to 12 epithets that have been used against Black, Hispanic, Latino, Asian and white people.
"You have to mention the words in order to explain why they are racist and should not be used," said Corlett, a 63 year-old Latino. "Some students are confused about what counts as racism. And some are more concerned about being offended than learning about the logic and science of language.""
- YouTube Won’t Distinguish Between Misinformation and Reporting, So It Suspended My Channel
- Startpage: Privacy-focused Search Engine (using google)
- Meta sends message to ‘ordinary Russians’
- SJW Far Left Political Worldview – 1 Far-Left Easy Pyramid
- What is the Prussian Education System?
- Why is the United States still using the Prussian Education System?
- Odysee Overview
- What Is Deindividuation in Psychology? Definition and Examples
- Twitch streamer Tyongeee gets demonetized on YouTube after clip channels steal content
- New Year, New Us: Odysee Feature Roundup
- Brandwashed: Tricks Companies Use to Manipulate Our Minds and Persuade Us to Buy
- Top-Rated Charities
- 25 giant companies that are bigger than entire countries
- YouTube Manipulated ‘Federal Reserve’ Search Results in Response to MSNBC Host’s Complaint
"... the term “Federal Reserve” has also been on the blacklist since September of last year – and it’s all because someone at Google read a series of Chris Hayes tweets... According to the source, an employee at the company drew attention to Hayes’ tweets a day after the MSNBC host posted them. On the same day, the source says Google’s “youtube_controversial_query_blacklist” file was edited to include the term “Federal Reserve.”... previously reported on Google’s decision to add the terms “abortion” and “abortions” to the same YouTube search blacklist." I actually know this is true because I watched the youtuber prior to the video being blacklisted. I had already seen the video and knew it was first on the results before google's edit because it was something I'd shared a few times to people. Still shocked that the US govt sided with youtube that they were a 'Forum' when clearly editing search results means you are not by definition a Public Forum under law... sigh. A Forum being like a place where all peoples voices can be heard and not filtered, like people debating philosophy in a public square in Greece - like in Monty Python.
- YouTube removing content that goes ‘against World Health Organization recommendations,’ CEO says
- Guy Fawkes mask
- Innocence Project
- Covid has exposed America as a failed state
- Bayer AG: Corporate Crimes
- Hobbes vs Rousseau: are we inherently evil?
- These 10 Companies Control Enormous Number Of Consumer Brands
- How Amazon’s $10 Billion Contract Squabble with the Pentagon Reveals the Shady Nature of Military Contracts
- Hobbes vs. Rousseau
- James Damore vs Google, LLC
- Thomas Sowell on the Myths of Economic Inequality